WELCOME TO OUR
Get started with your partnership
To get started we will need imagery, a bio and an introduction video from you.
The content we need
- Please share images in jpg format
- Please share photos in high resolution (minimum 4MB if possible)
- Please share logos, graphics (patterns, symbols etc.) or any available style guides. Preferably as vector files (eps), alternatively in png format
- Please share any underlying usage rights /credits we need to be aware of
Brand & video guidelines
- Remove or cover all third-party logos on clothes and accessories
- Remove or cover all third-party brands, logos and IP that may appear in backgrounds
- No mention of third party brands
- When referring to UFC athletes please use “athlete(s)” and not “fighter(s)”
- Be mindful about communication around athletes, don’t speak of athletes in a negative way. As an example don’t refer to athletes getting knocked out, etc.
- Please keep focus on UFC Ultimate Sound in your post, don’t mention or show other music and media streaming services such as Spotify, Apple Music etc.
- The background should not include other people without consent
- Please make sure that there isn’t any music being played in the background of the videos (due to legal aspects)
- Landscape video 16×9
- 4K Preferable but 1080p acceptable
- MOV or MP4 format.
- Preferably H264 or Apple Pro Res codecs
- Please use a well-lit space
- Please avoid busy backgrounds
- Please consider ambiance noise and avoid places with a lot of background noise
- Please leave a reasonable amount of headspace within the frame
- Please avoid shaky footage and rest the recording on a stable surface such as a tripod or a table when possible
- When speaking directly to the camera try to have the recording device near eye level
- Please avoid strong light contrast in the image (Example: filming on a very sunny day under a shadow)
- Cameras: Sony a7siii or Sony a7riii (s-log)
- Lenses: 50mm / 16-35mm (or similar)
- HVAC codec (straight from the camera)
- 24 fps (interview and general footage)
- 60 fps (B-roll footage, please no more than 10 min of footage per clip)
- Microphone: Lavalier mics (clip-on). Please record sound through en external microphone (we use music in the introduction videos and recording the sound separately helps the overall sound quality of the video)
- Please share footage through Dropbox, WeTransfer or similar service (don’t send footage as attachment through text/email as this compresses the quality)
Please find an overview of our activities below
Artist Instagram Takeover
The Music That Made: Artist Mix Series
Behind the scenes content
SOCIAL MEDIA GUIDELINES
2. Always tag us!
3. When using Instagram Stories, always use your unique link for swipe ups.
5. Include this text at the end:
The power of music, the world of UFC, now in one place!! Download the UFC Ultimate Sound app today and get a 30-day free subscription. Link in BIO @ufcultsound
UFC Ultimate Sound – a high-quality music and media app
UFC – a sport for millennials, the fastest growing sports organization in history. +600M fans worldwide, year round fight event calendar, high social engagement.
UFC fans are large consumers of music, subscriptions and streaming services. The highest spending sports fans pr. sport in US and a highly engaged fan base.
Unlock your inner fighter with exclusive music mixes tailored to your workout and lifestyle. Connect with UFC fighters and UFC through music and unique content.
The mixes are tailored for UFC fans and are curated by music professionals and UFC athletes.
With UFC Ultimate Sound, you’ll have the combined explosive power of music and UFC at your fingertips.